Cincinnati Residential Development Forum
September 29, 2016
Who should attend?
Who should attend? Builders, Realtors, developers, engineers, suppliers, service providers, government officials and any other persons interested in the residential construction and economic development. This is a program you can’t afford to miss.
Sharonville Convention Center
11355 Chester Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45246
Panel 1: Multi-family Panel Perspective Panel Participants
- Milhaus Development----an Indianapolis-based developer who built the Gantry mixed use project on Hamilton Avenue in the historic Northside neighborhood of Cincinnati. This project has helped to transform a once downtrodden community into a thriving hipster area.
- Flaherty & Collins Properties----is one of the Midwest’s largest and most experienced developers of multi-family properties. Projects in Cincinnati include the proposed 4th & Race Streets Apartments, as well as the widely successful The Boulevard at Oakley Station.
- Traditions Building Group ---- is known for its quality residential and commercial projects throughout the region. They have been the host of several HOMEARAMA® sites. They will discuss their new Triangle Gateway project, as well as the progression of the Vintage Club.
Panel 2: Suburban/Urban Residential Outlook Panel Participants
- The Drees Company ---- is one of the nation’s top 25 residential builders. Local and family- owned, Drees operates in a variety of markets including Cincinnati, Cleveland, Austin, Houston, Nashville, Washington, D.C., and Jacksonville. They will explain how every housing market is local.
- M/I Homes----is one of the nation’s top 10 residential builders. Based in Columbus, M/I entered the Cincinnati residential market a few short years ago and has rapidly gained market share. They will explain their strategy that has led to quick success.
- Towne Properties----the real pioneer in starting the urban renaissance in downtown Cincinnati. They have successfully launched and completed projects throughout the urban core and suburban areas. They will discuss the challenges they have encountered along the way.
- Neyer Properties----another well-known name in the Cincinnati area, who recently announced grand plans for the renovation of the former Baldwin piano building complex in Mt. Auburn. They have a strong background in both new commercial and residential builds and renovations including the Kenwood Towers and the Red Bank Crossing.
- Source3----a Cincinnati-based developer who will discuss their plans for the new $25 million mixed-use urban project in OTR. They have also developed the Redstone of Kenwood office complex and others throughout the region. In all of their developments, Source3 attempts to create spaces for people to successfully work, live, and play.
Panel 3: Mixed-Use Development Outlook Panel Participants
- Steiner+Associates --- from Easton Town Center in Columbus to the new Liberty Center complex, Steiner has gained a reputation for groundbreaking and genre-defining spaces where memories are made. Find out how they conceptualize a project’s potential for success.
- Jeffrey Anderson Real Estate ---- is the undisputed leader in Cincinnati retail development with projects such as Rookwood Commons, The Banks, Union Centre Pavilion and The Kenwood Collection. They will discuss the mixed-use trends in Cincinnati and other markets in which they operate.
- Nassau Investments ---- is an emerging Cincinnati-based real estate group responsible for the upscale Gateway to Uptown in Clifton (which will include apartments, hotel and retail), opening in 2018, as well as other projects throughout the region. The housing component of the Clifton project will focus on the 55+ market.
Panel 4: Construction & Design Trends Panel Participants
- Kenneth R. Bowerman Architects ---- is a leader in residential designs in the Greater Cincinnati region. The company is credited with designing numerous award-winning, customized HOMEARAMA® homes, over the past two decades.
- Childress & Cunningham ---- is a Midwest leader in architectural design for commercial, residential, churches, and assisted living facilities. The company has broad experience and knowledge in all phases of architectural design.
- New Republic Architecture ---- specializes in creating and renovating urban spaces. Projects in their portfolio include Oakley Flats, Mt. Adams Edge Luxury Apartments and OTR’s Grammer Place. They are quickly becoming a regional leader in new urbanism.
Sponsorships & Exhibits
Presenting Sponsor, $500
- Includes two admissions
- Company name on all promotions and web site
- Complimentary 2017 OVDC membership
- Complimentary exhibit space
- Greet guests
- Includes one admission
- Company name on promotions and web site
- Greet guests
- The HBA provides 6’ table
- Includes one admission
- Greet guests at your table
- You supply marketing info for your table
- 10 available