|2014 CiTiRAMA®||Show Homes||Map|
|Downloads & Media||Sponsors||Awards|
This year's CiTiRAMA® - the 12th - will be held at Witherby Meadows, a development located in the College Hill community off of North Bend Road, in the City of Cincinnati developed by Meierjohan Building Group. Witherby Meadows is within walking distance to the College Hill Business District and will feature 24 single family homes. Witherby Meadows is in the Cincinnati Public School District. CiTiRAMA® will feature five (5) single-family homes ranging in price from $160,000 - $240,000. All homes in Witherby Meadows will be eligible for a 10-20 year property tax abatement by the City of Cincinnati. Download our sample calculation or visit the city's website. Sponsorships are still available for this year's show! Visit our Sponsors page for details.
211 Grandview Drive
Ft. Mitchell, KY 41017
Phone: (859) 578-4292
Fax (866) 422-4925
4710 Interstate Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45246
Phone: (513) 860-2300
Fax: (513) 860-0787
Meierjohan Building Group
4010 North Bend Road, Suite 301
Cincinnati, OH 45211
Phone: (513) 662-3111
5400 DuPont Circle Suite J
Milford, OH 45150
Phone: (513) 248-4428
Dates & Hours:
- Groundbreaking Ceremony: Tuesday, June 3rd, 10:00 AM.
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony: A ribbon cutting ceremony will take place on Thursday, September 11th, 10:00 AM.
- Preview Showing: A Preview Party designed exclusively for members and guests will be held on Friday, September 12th, 6:00 – 9:00 PM. Admission is by invitation only.
- Awards Judging: This will be held on Monday, September 15th, 9:00 AM.
- Real Estate Ambassadors Event: This will take place Monday, September 15th, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM.
- Realtor Day: Realtor Day, designed exclusively for Realtors, will be held on Tuesday, September 16th, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM. Admission is by invitation only.
- HBA Member Appreciation Day: HBA Member Appreciation Day will be held on Friday, September 19th, 12:00 Noon - 9:00 PM. All members will receive two complimentary VIP tickets by contacting the HBA office in advance.
- Public admission: The show will be open to the public daily from Saturday, September 13th through Sunday, September 21st. The show hours are 4:00 – 9:00 PM Monday – Thursday and 12:00 Noon – 9:00 PM on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Poster Contest – Local artists will compete in a contest to design a CiTiRAMA® poster. The poster will be displayed in College Hill businesses and in the CiTiRAMA® homes.
- $2,500 Designers’ Challenge Room – Each builder will design one room in their house that will be decorated for $2,500 or under. A handout will be available at each home with all of the details on the $2,500 room.
- Parking is free and will be located on site.
- Concessions and Restrooms will be available. Local food trucks and food carts will be on site throughout the show offering specialty food, snacks, beverages, etc.
- Nine Dollars ($9.00) for adults
- Children 12 and under will be admitted free of charge if accompanied by an adult.
- Discount tickets will be available at Kroger for Seven Dollars ($7.00).
- AAA members can purchase tickets at the gate for Seven Dollars ($7.00) by showing their AAA membership cards.
- I-71 – Take I-71 to Ronald Reagan Cross County Hwy. (OH-126) West, take the US-127/Hamilton Ave./North College Hill/Mt. Healthy exit, turn left onto Hamilton Ave. (US-127), turn right onto West North Bend Road and follow signs to CiTiRAMA® parking.
- I-75 – Take I-75 to I-74 West to Colerain Avenue exit. Go north on Colerain Avenue. Turn right on West North Bend and follow signs to CiTiRAMA® parking.
- 2033 West North Bend Road, Cincinnati, OH 45224
|Back to Home||Back to Consumer Home||Back to Homeshows Home||Back to CiTiRAMA®|