2014 HOMEARAMA® at Carriage Hill
|2014 HOMEARAMA®||Show Homes||Map|
|Downloads & Media||Sponsors||Awards|
HOMEARAMA® is the registered trade name for the single-site new home showcase produced by the Home Builders Association of Greater Cincinnati. HOMEARAMA® regularly attracts thousands of enthusiastic Cincinnatians. The 2014 show will feature a variety of architectural styles. The homes will range in price from $1,000,000 - $2,450,000 and will range in square footage from 5,800 square feet to 12,500 square feet.
Carriage Hill, developed by Liberty Land Company, LLC, is an exclusive neighborhood of homes on gorgeous lots that feature elegant floor plans and detail. Located in the Excellent rated Lakota School District in Liberty Township, Butler County and less than one mile north from the Butler County Veterans Highway off of State Route 747, Carriage Hill offers a beautiful landscape of lakes, streams and woodlands spread over 400 acres. Carriage Hill is your country home in a majestic estate setting with an array of amenities for enhancing every aspect of life.
Take Interstate 75 to the Butler County Veterans Highway/OH-129 toward Hamilton. Take the Middletown Springdale/OH-747 exit, go north toward Middletown less than one mile to Carriage Hill on the right, and follow the signs to HOMEARAMA® parking. Enter 6306 Princeton Glendale Road, Hamilton, Ohio 45011 into your GPS.
Show Dates & Hours
- Saturday, July 12th - Sunday, July 27th
- Monday - Thursday 4:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. (no ticket sales or admittance after 9:00 p.m.)
- Friday - Sunday Noon - 10:00 p.m. (no ticket sales or admittance after 9:00 p.m.)
- $14 at the gate.
- $12 at area Kroger Stores.
- $12 at the gate for AAA members (AAA membership card required).
- Children 12 and under are free and must be accompanied by an adult.
Other Show Information
- Free parking and restrooms are available on site.
- Concessions will be provided by official HOMEARAMA® caterer, Vonderhaar's Catering, at the HOMEARAMA® Cafe at Carriage Hill.
- No child backpacks are permitted in the show homes.
- No pets, with the exception of service animals, are permitted within the show site.
HomeZone Exhibit Tent
The HomeZone exhibit tent will once again include some of the latest and greatest home products available.
- Click here for a list of current vendors (coming soon!).
- Click here for this year's tent layout and pricing.
- Email Brooke Stoops for more information about exhibiting in the show.
|Arthur Rutenberg Homes
11094 Main Street
Cincinnati, OH 45241
Phone: (513) 659-8990
|Clayton Douglas Homes, LTD
4880 Classic Turn Lane
Mason, OH 45040
Phone: (513) 460-4136
| Daniels Homes
9380 Montgomery Road, Suite 205
Cincinnati, OH 45242
Phone: (513) 791-6898
| Hensley Custom Building Group, LLC
3283 W. 22 S.R. 3
Loveland, OH 45140
Phone: (513) 677-9900
|Jack H. Wieland Builders, Inc.
5982 Boymel Drive
Fairfield, OH 45014
Phone: (513) 582-0080
|Justin Doyle Homes *
6019 Winding Creek Blvd.
Liberty Township, OH 45011
Phone: (513) 445-2111
|Robert Lucke Homes, Inc
8825 Chapel Square Drive, Suite B
Cincinnati, OH 45249
Phone: (513) 295-4242
|The Leland Group, LLC
7936 Southern Pines Drive
Maineville, OH 45039
Phone: (513) 646-1797
|W.V. deStefano Homes, LLC
8162 Eagleridge Road
West Chester, OH 45069
Phone: (513) 755-7471
*building 2 homes