Featuring 4 exciting and informative panel presentations on some of the region’s top projects.
The Home Builders Association of Greater Cincinnati (HBA) will host the first, regional Greater Cincinnati Residential Development Forum on September 29th at the Sharonville Convention Center. Presentations on the top multi-family, mixed-use, suburban and urban residential projects, and current construction and design trends will be included in the program.
For details, including the special early-bird registration fee, sponsorships, and exhibit information visit http://www.cincybuilders.com/cincinnati-residential-development-forum.html. Registration fee includes breakfast, lunch and all conference materials. Contact Brooke Stoops, bstoops@CincyBuilders.com, 513-589-3212, for specific information on exhibits and sponsorships.
Who should attend? Builders, Realtors, developers, engineers, suppliers, service providers, government officials, and any other persons interested in residential construction and economic development. This is a program you can’t afford to miss. Panel presentations will include:
Panel 1: Multi-family Panel Perspective Panel Participants
- Milhaus Development is an Indianapolis-based developer who built the Gantry mixed-use project on Hamilton Avenue in the historic Northside neighborhood of Cincinnati. This project has helped to transform a once downtrodden community into a thriving hipster area.
- Flaherty & Collins Properties is one of the Midwest’s largest and most experienced developers of multi-family properties. Projects in Cincinnati include the proposed 4th & Race Streets Apartments as well as the successful The Boulevard at Oakley Station.
- Source3 is a Cincinnati-based developer who will discuss plans for the new Triangle Gateway project in Montgomery. They have also developed the Redstone of Kenwood office complex and others throughout the region. In all of their developments, Source3 attempts to create spaces for people to successfully work, live, and play.
Panel 2: Suburban/Urban Residential Outlook Panel Participants
- The Drees Company is one of the nation’s top 25 residential builders. Local and family- owned, Drees operates in a variety of markets including Cincinnati, Cleveland, Austin, Houston, Nashville, Washington, D.C., and Jacksonville. They will explain how every housing market is local.
- M/I Homes is one of the nation’s top 10 residential builders. Based in Columbus, M/I entered the Cincinnati residential market a few short years ago and has rapidly gained market share. They will explain their strategy that has led to quick success.
- Towne Properties is the real pioneer in starting the urban renaissance in downtown Cincinnati. They have successfully launched and completed projects throughout the urban core and suburban areas. They will discuss the challenges they have encountered along the way.
- Neyer Properties is another well-known name in the Cincinnati area who recently announced grand plans for the renovation of the former Baldwin piano building complex in Mt. Auburn. They have a strong background in both new commercial and residential builds and renovations including the Kenwood Towers and the Red Bank Crossing.
Panel 3: Mixed-Use Development Outlook Panel Participants
- Steiner+Associates from Easton Town Center in Columbus to the new Liberty Center complex has gained a reputation for groundbreaking and genre-defining spaces where memories are made. Find out how they conceptualize a project’s potential for success.
- Jeffrey Anderson Real Estate is the undisputed leader in Cincinnati retail development with projects such as Rookwood Commons, The Banks, Union Centre Pavilion, and The Kenwood Collection. They will discuss the mixed-use trends in Cincinnati and other markets in which they operate.
- Nassau Investments is an emerging Cincinnati-based real estate group responsible for the upscale Gateway to Uptown in Clifton (which will include apartments, hotel and retail), opening in 2018, as well as other projects throughout the region. The housing component of the Clifton project will focus on the 55+ market.
Panel 4: Construction & Design Trends Panel Participants
- Kenneth R. Bowerman Architects is a leader in residential designs in the Greater Cincinnati region. The company is credited with designing numerous award-winning, customized HOMEARAMA® homes over the past two decades.
- Childress & Cunningham is a Midwest leader in architectural design for commercial, residential, churches, and assisted living facilities. The company has broad experience and knowledge in all phases of architectural design.
- New Republic Architecture specializes in creating and renovating urban spaces. Projects in their portfolio include Oakley Flats, Mt. Adams Edge luxury apartments, and OTR’s Grammer Place. They are quickly becoming a regional leader in new urbanism.
The Home Builders Association of Greater Cincinnati, established in 1934, represents residential construction interests in Brown, Butler, Clermont, Clinton, Hamilton and Warren counties in southwest Ohio.