What you can expect from a builder member of the HBA of Greater Cincinnati
- HBA builders are required to build according to industry standards that exceed the minimum construction stipulations in the Ohio Residential Code.
- HBA builders provide a minimum one-year warranty on all their work. Many provide extended warranties.
- HBA builders must meet specific construction experience requirements prior to membership approval.
- HBA builders are affiliated with the Ohio and National Association of Home Builders, which provide ongoing professional development, including specialty designations.
- HBA builders are required to maintain worker's compensation and liability insurance on all employees.
- HBA builders utilize contracts and forms that protect consumers from shoddy workmanship.
- HBA builders provide written contracts on the scope of all work to be performed.
- HBA builders have relationships with area lending institutions for project financing.
Peace of Mind
- HBA builders must provide references from customers, suppliers, subcontractors, and financial institutions prior to being approved for membership.
- HBA builders are bound by a strict Code of Ethics.
- HBA builders are subject to a background check prior to membership approval.
- HBA builders are required to conciliate all disputes with customers through a mediation process.
Make sure your next home project is completed by a builder member of the Home Builders Association of Greater Cincinnati. Visit CincyBuilders.com for a roster of builder members or call 513-851-6300.